Our lowest step through on an e-bike.
Due to popular demand and countless requests in 2019, we bring you the Fold LS.
Easy storage and easy mounting without compromising ride quality: that was the brief. Equipped with quality components, this bike is the perfect travel
companion, especially for those with any level of reduced mobility.
As with the standard Fold, quick release mechanisms will have this e-bike folded down for storage or travelling in no time. We dare say that this is
also one of the lightest e-bikes in it’s class, making it handy for lifting into a car boot, and motorhome or boat. 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with the large 400Wh battery, will
give you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for
longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Fold LS have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight.
- Weight (kg)19.5
- Colour Matt Metallic Gunmetal
- Frame Composition 6061 lightweight alloy low step folding with internal cables
- Fork 6061 lightweight
- Motor 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque 45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- Battery Powerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery Management Smart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger 2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity 75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- Display EZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist 6km/h
- Range 40km based on average conditions
- Shifters Shimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear Mechanism Shimano Claris 8 Speed
- Chainset Prowheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- Cassette Shimano HG31 11-34T
- Chain KMC X8 Rust Buster
- Rims Alloy double wall 36H
- Front Hub Front alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- Spokes Stainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres 60TPI Kenda Kwik with reflective line
- Inner Tubes Kenda 20" x 1.75" Presta high pressure
- Seat Post Alloy micro adjust 34 x 420mm
- Saddle Velo Plush
- Handlebar 600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- Grips Velo locking palmwing double density
- Stem Zoom quick folding with adjustble height
- Headset Neco semi-integrated
- Brakeset Promax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors 140mm front & 160mm rear
- Mudguards Alloy
- Kickstand Alloy center mount
- Rear Carrier Alloy pannier ready with bungee straps